Senate Seeker Announcements
Lobby changes, voting changes

Board List | Topic List
From: Sasha | Posted: 4/29/2007 9:25:03 AM User Level: Administrator
At the end of this week, lobbies will be reset. They will also be downsized, and replaced with a very different set of interest groups. And unlike the current system, there will be no reason to "sign up" for these new lobbies. Rather, they will all evaluate you at all times.

Also, there are sharp voting changes. The game will keep track of how many votes you miss ("present" counts as missing a vote.) If you start missing a lot of votes, you can expect your polling to suffer.
From: progressivevoice sr. | Posted: 4/30/2007 12:38:02 AM User Level:
I think making people who don't vote accountable is a great idea. 30 senators not voting consitentally really messes up the game and is totally unrealistic. Maybe those senators can be replaced with people who will actually vote now. How big an effect will this have on poll numbers? Is it a long term effect or will it take effect every time a person doesn't vote(similar to the "if i was senator id suport this" boost, except polls go down instead of up)
From: Josh Kennedy | Posted: 4/30/2007 1:23:41 PM User Level:
Will we be able to start with some lobbies? How else would we fundraise?
----
Secretary of State
From: Solus Ignis | Posted: 5/1/2007 7:58:53 PM User Level:
So, should RIGA go back and re-rate bills based on the new interest groups or just start using them on bills proposed after the election this week?
From: Sasha | Posted: 5/1/2007 9:33:07 PM User Level: Administrator
Just do it in the future. There might be a small period were bills come up for vote without interest groups attached.

----
"You're so goddamned concerned about civilians and I don't give a damn. I don't care." - Richard Nixon, Republican Hero
From: Marte Brossier | Posted: 10/19/2007 1:23:31 AM User Level: Elite User
How does one delete a candidate from one's account?