These are the rules for gameplay in the role playing environment of the game.
- You may have 8 accounts maximum. Only 2 in the Senate, 4 in the House, and 2 running for Governor.
- You may not have more than 1 account in the same race.
- You must be an incumbent Senator to submit bills.
- The leadership will change in real time when the votes for leader shift.
- The donated money shall belong to the party, not the leader and as such will be transferred when the leader switches.
- Elections are held on every Thursday at 9:00PM EST.
- When a bill is submitted, it goes to the Debate Bills page. Then, an admin will add it to the Upcoming Bills page. If a leader, or two 3rd party leaders support it, it will come to the floor as soon as possible.
- Four bills are voted on per day.
- Congress shall be able to legislate on anything constitutional and within the game realm, but the game mechanics will not always accommodate this.
- To be nominated for president you must have at least 4 terms.
- Presidential races are held every three months.
- The President cannot nominate himself, the Vice President, or any of their alternative accounts to the Supreme Court.
- The Supreme Court shall have jurisdiction over laws passed in real life and in the game, and actions taken by the Congress. Their jurisdiction does not exceed that.
- Administrators shall have final say in what cases the Supreme Court can hear.
- Justices on the Supreme Court must recuse themselves when the case before them is brought by one of their alternative accounts.
- The president nominates Justices, and the Senate confirms them.
- The vote on nominees is 4-8 days after the nomination is announced to allow for questioning.
- Justices last a minimum of 24 weeks. After that, they can be replaced by the President. The President must replace the oldest justices first.